Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms of Enrollment
1. Our Right to Terminate Your Enrollment
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, THE DEBT BURNER (sometimes referred to as the Company) may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our Program (s).
2. Content Policy
- Program education and information are intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials: procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available, or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this service.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of the Company or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- User names and passwords are not to be shared with any third-parties.
- Any violation of the Company's policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without a refund.
3. Privacy and Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively "Confidential Information)" and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and the THE DEBT BURNER.
Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe any Program- participants or THE DEBT BURNER'S copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the The Debt Buner is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Debt Burner;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- The reproduction, distribution, and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company and the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations from protecting against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of other participants in the strictest of confidence.
4. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall The Debt Buner, their subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from my use of, or the inability to use, their site or Program Materials, including messaging, blogs, comments of others, books, emails, products, or services, or third-party materials, products, or services made available through the site or by Company In any way, even if The Debt Burner is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. (because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of specific categories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to me. In such states, The Debt Buner liability and the liability of their subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.) you expressly acknowledge and agree that Company is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If You are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site's terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website and the products, services or materials.
The Program and Company's site is continually under development, and Company makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for any purpose. The information provided in this product is sold and supplied on an "as is" basis. Company does not promise or guarantee any income or particular result from your use of the information contained herein. Those results are your responsibility as the end-user of the Program. In particular, Company shall not be liable to you or any other party for any damages, or costs, of any character, including but not limited to direct or indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or additional fees or damages, over the purchase price of the Program. These limitations may be affected by the laws of particular states.
The Program, Program Materials, and site exist for educational purposes only, and the materials and information contained therein are for general informational purposes only. Concerning financial content contained therein: neither our Company nor its owners, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, and agents are financial advisors or an investment advisory service, And nothing contained in the Program, Program Materials or site are intended to be or to be construed as financial advice, or legal, compliance, financial, tax, accounting or related information.
The information contained in the Program (including but not limited to content in any format) is based on sources and information reasonably believed to be accurate as of the time recorded or created. However, this material deals with topics that are continually changing and are subject to ongoing changes related to technology and the market place, as well as legal and related compliance issues. Therefore, the completeness and current accuracy of the in the Program, Program Materials, or site cannot be guaranteed.
The education and information presented by the Program, Program Materials, and site is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as specific advice tailored to any individual. You, as an end-user of this information, should, therefore, use the contents of this program and the materials as a general guideline and not as the ultimate source of current knowledge. When appropriate, you understand that you should consult your legal, accounting, or other advisors. Any case studies, examples, illustrations, or testimonials cannot guarantee that you will achieve similar results.
Your results may vary significantly. And factors such as your market, personal effort, and many other circumstances may and will cause results to vary.Your use of the information contained herein is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content contained in the Program, Program Materials, or site. You will seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, consultation, or other content.
All claims or representations, as to income earnings on the Program, Program Materials, or site, are not to be considered as average earnings. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results.Financial and income results are based on many factors. The Company has no way of knowing how well you will do, as they do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills or practices. Therefore Company does not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will make any money at all. If you rely upon figures provided in the Program, Program Materials, or site, you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
All sales are final.